Here are some of the fast takeaways from this trip across multiple time zones:
1. Every moment in front of another human being is an OPPORTUNITY to express your highest values and best self.
2. No matter where you go, people treat you the way you treat them.
3. No work is unimportant work. Even the most seemingly insignificant job is a chance to show us your creativity and make a contribution.
4. “Perfect Moments” can happen in the least likely of places.
5. Mastery Matters.
6. If you’re not lifting others up, you’re bringing others down.
7. This time is the BEST time for each of us to show our leadership+virtuosity+humanity.
8. We each have the responsibility to Lead Without a Title and do our part to build a better world through world-class work and stepping into our best selves.